Kote is the sleeve portion of Gusoku Japanese armor meant to protect the wrist and arm close to the hand. With a strong focus on sturdy wrist support and extra knuckle protection, the Samurai Series Kote is a modern day version of steel and leather sleeve armor.
The RevGear Kote Samurai Sparring Gloves feature:
- This glove features state-of-the-art Anti Shock Rev-Tech Gel™ over the main impact area with RAM-Force™ technology and multi layer padding.
- The Softech™ Leather glove gives a worn in feel. No need to treat or break-in the leather.
- The Kote boxing glove has a palm opening for increased ventilation and attached thumb for safety.
- The tighter weave lining offers quick dry and moisture wicking properties.
- An extra wide 3" elastic and leather wrist wrap paired with our Ultra-Lock™ hook and loop closure provides extra tight security and sturdy support.
- A revolutionary design process makes the Samurai Series graphic permanent so it will not rub or peel.