Elevation Training Mask
Training Mask 2.0 The Spider SleeveElevation Training Mask
Everyone’s favorite wall crawler personifies agility and strength which is something we all strive to attain through our training. Now we can look the part as well during our workouts with the best-selling The Spider Sleeve.
Simply peel off the original sleeve and replace it with the new sleeve to complete your customized look!
TRAINING MASK 2.0 IS 100% HAND-WASHABLE
Do not machine wash
- Training Mask 2.0 is fully customizable to fit your style
- Custom form-fitting sleeve for Training Mask 2.0
- Training Mask 2.0 Sold Separately
- Performance grade neoprene for maximum durability
Choosing the Correct Mask Size
We recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below to determine the correct mask size for your facial structure.
- Measure from the centreline of your face at your mouth to at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) past the outside corner of your mouth (you might want to ask a friend to assist you). The outer edge of the Training Mask should sit against your face at 1 to 1.5 inches (2.5 to 3.8 cm) outside the corner of your mouth.
- Double the measurement you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
- Large: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
- Medium: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Small: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit):
- Large: 250 - 300lbs
- Medium: 150 - 249lbs
- Small: 100 - 145lbs